I stumble into town, just like a sacred cow...
Wherein Bullwinkle again finished last by half a point, following a tournament resplendent with Albins and blunders, phone links and traffic jams.
|A Division||Logan||Gold Coast||Redcliffe||Bullwinkle||Total|
- Sun 26 Apr Club Bullwinkle 0.5 - 3.5 Logan City Qld Teams League 1
- Sun 10 May Club Bullwinkle 3 - 1 Redcliffe Qld Teams League 2
- Sun 24 May Club Bullwinkle 1 - 3 Gold Coast Qld Teams League 3
- Sun 24 May Club Bullwinkle 1 - 3 Logan City Qld Teams League 4
- Sun 14 Jun Club Bullwinkle 2.5 - 1.5 Gold Coast Qld Teams League 5
- Sat 04 Jul Club Bullwinkle 2 - 2 Redcliffe Qld Teams League 6
The u1750 division was maddeningly symmetrical.
- Sun 26 Apr Club Bullwinkle 1.5 - 2.5 Redcliffe Qld Teams League 1
- Sun 10 May Club Bullwinkle 1 - 3 Redcliffe Qld Teams League 2
- Sun 24 May Club Bullwinkle 3 - 1 Redcliffe Qld Teams League 3
- Sun 24 May Club Bullwinkle 3 - 1 Redcliffe Qld Teams League 4
- Sat 13 Jun Club Bullwinkle 1 - 3 Redcliffe Qld Teams League 5
- Sat 04 Jul Club Bullwinkle 2.5 - 1.5 Redcliffe Qld Teams League 6
The Mishaps Podium:
Bronze: Karina attempts to navigate without a Refidex, relying on remote assistance from a cadre of trusted advisers (anyone worried enough to call her) and the tried-and-true policy of follow the traffic jam.
Silver: Jacob becomes ensnared in traffic on the South-East Freeway and, as the match starts, injudiciously abandons his car on the Stanley Street off-ramp and makes a run for it.
Gold: The two teams being overbooked for round 4 (the 2nd match of a double-header), Victor goes home, but then Michael Gearing misses his debut (arriving a week later), Chris Hardy doesn’t show (having fallen in the pool with his mobile phone) and chaos ensues, culminating when Jonathan (who has a plane to catch) stands up, shakes hands, and walks away from his winning position.